With MySword, you can study the Bible, compare different translations, lookup Strong's Hebrew and Greek Lexicon, read popular commentaries and even write your own insights and study notes directly on your Android device.
Bible study has never been this Fun and Easy :-)
MyJournal - Main Feature of MySword version 2
Notice : For those who have not receive their activation code, Please email us using your alternative and reliable email address (preferably gmail or yahoo account). Thank you very much.
Also if in case you can not download modules today, we apologize, and we are sorry for the inconvenience because of network traffic around the globe. You can try again to download some other time/day or you can download all the modules on our website. Unzip the modules before copying to your SDcard mysword folder.
* Be careful also about upgrading your FIRMWARE as MySword Bible and other applications may not run properly.
Please read first comments of users of MySword and other applications about their upgrades. (read Reviews and Forums)
We do not have the permission to distribute copyrighted translations like NIV, NLT, AMP, NKJV, ESV, etc.
We encourage users to use public domain or free copyrighted Bibles so that in the future if technology changed again there will not be a problem in shifting Bible formats.
* NIV / ESV ----> ISV / NET / WEB / NHEB alternative
* NKJV ---------> MKJV / KJV2000 / VW alternative
* NLT --------> BBE / ISV alternative
This is just my recommendation :)
You have the freedom to choose whatever translations that ministers to you.
For me, I use ALL the FREE versions to dig, meditate and ponder the Word of God.
The following are the exciting features of MySword for Android:
1. Multiple off-line Bibles, Commentaries and Dictionaries
2. Bible version verse comparison
5. Type your personal notes and insights
6. Search (concordance) for Bible, Commentaries and Personal notes
7. Strong's number support linked to dictionary for easy access
8. Full screen mode support for more viewable text
9. Support for Morphological codes and link to the Dictionary view
10. The editor for Personal notes uses a simple wiki syntax for easy formating of your notes which supports bold, italic, underline, headings, nested bullets and numbers, links, tables.
11. Copying of current verse, all text and custom selection of text in all views (Bible, Commentary, Dictionary and Personal notes) including the Search results which is very useful for Personal notes editing
12. Resizeable text (custom text size for easy viewing) - Allows fine adjustment of text size
13. Page history navigation (back and forward)
14. Verse link in Commentaries, Dictionaries and Notes to the Bible view. Links between documents, e.g. Commentary reference to Bible passage
15. Dictionary and Commentary link from Notes
16. Download of modules (Bibles, Commentaries, and Dictionaries)
17. Backup and restore of settings, highlights, bookmarks and Personal notes
18. Arrangeable action buttons
19. Ability to change the default Color scheme/theme
20. Journal/Book View
21. Dictionary, Commentary and Journal/Book picture support
22. Initial RTL (right-to-left) support
23. Paragraph or Verse mode for the Bible view
Ephesians 6:17 KJV And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God
Psalms 149:6 KJV Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand